Payments in US dollars are due upon submission of the order.
Download link and license key or access instructions will be emailed to you within 1 to 2 business days. Purchase is for a U.S. version of QuickBooks, please call us to inquire about other country versions.
QuickBooks Enterprise Subscription:
Subscription payment and sales tax, where applicable, will be billed by Intuit. Intuit will automatically renew your annual subscription at the then-current rates unless the subscription is canceled. Subscription purchase and each annual renewal commits you to a twelve (12) month term regardless of selected billing method. Purchase includes Intuit’s 60 Day Money Back Guarantee.
QuickBooks Premier Plus or Pro Plus Subscription:
Initial subscription payment and sales tax, where applicable, will be billed by Fishbowl or Intuit. In some cases, you may be required to provide billing information to Intuit for future subscription renewals prior to installing software. Discount applies to first year only. Intuit will automatically renew and bill you for your annual subscription at the then-current rates unless the subscription is canceled. Subscription purchase and each annual renewal commits you to a one (1) year term.
QuickBooks subscription(s) managed by Fishbowl:
By purchasing your QuickBooks subscription(s), you accept the following terms and conditions.
- Payments for your monthly or annual subscription(s) plus all applicable taxes will be billed by Fishbowl Solutions, LLC (hereafter “Fishbowl”).
- Fishbowl will automatically renew your monthly, quarterly, or annual subscription(s) at the then-current rates, unless the subscription(s) is/are canceled or terminated under this Agreement.
- Fishbowl will automatically charge your payment method on file for any Monthly Per Employee Fees for applicable subscription(s).
- You must pay your subscription with one of the following:
- A valid debit or credit card approved by Fishbowl
- In the event Fishbowl did not collect your payment method at time of purchase, Fishbowl has the right to request and collect the payment method any time before your next bill date.
- If you do not notify Fishbowl of updates to your payment method, you will be subject to immediate interruption to your subscription (e.g., access to your QuickBooks subscription(s)) until Fishbowl receives a valid payment method.
- You must notify Fishbowl at least 10 days in advance of your next bill date to change the subscription frequency (e.g., monthly to annually). You will be billed accordingly.
- Your subscription(s) term starts from the day of purchase.
- Additional cancellation or renewal terms may be provided to you by Fishbowl.
- You must notify Fishbowl at least 10 days in advance of your next bill date to cancel your subscription(s) to avoid the auto-renewal charge.
- There are no refunds upon cancellation.
- Upon cancellation, you will be able to access your QuickBooks subscription(s) until the end of the calendar month in which you canceled. Intuit has the right and is subject to change the ready only access timeframe.
- If you decide to re-activate a previously canceled subscription(s), you must contact Fishbowl for assistance. You will be charged at then-current rates.
- You must notify Fishbowl at least 10 days in advance of your next bill date to change the subscription(s) level (e.g., Advanced to Plus, or Plus to Advanced, Premium to Elite) to avoid the auto-renewal charge for the current level.
- There are no refunds upon downgrades.
- You will be charged accordingly for upgrades.
- All terms and conditions are subject to change.
- You must notify Fishbowl of subscription(s) Point-of-Contact or legal business name changes.
Please contact our QuickBooks Team with any questions at email@example.com.